1 drawer glass unit with integrated glass washbasin top W80-120cm
Bathroom washbasin unit with drawer and integrated washbasin top, sizes from 80cm to 120cm. 10mm glossy lacquered or frosted glass top with integrated sink, drain plug cover with chrome finishing Available in central, right and left unit versions. Unit with wood structures and front doors covered in 4 mm glossy lacquered or frosted tempered glass. Drawers, fitted with glass groove handle, are fully extractable.
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Glass bathroom unit with drawer and integrated glass washbasin top, W80-120cm:
– Construction with wood structures and front doors covered in 4 mm glossy lacquered or frosted tempered glass
– Extra light glossy lacquered and matt glass washbasin with fingerprint resistant treatment
– 10 mm glossy lacquered and frosted glass top with integrated washbasin or for countertop basin washbasins.
– Fronts with integrated milled handles with integrated groove
– Unit from the Edge collection, available with matt lacquered MDF fronts and sides, with application of solid heat treated acacia wood, or Aisi 304 treated stainless steel, or glossy lacquered and matt glass with fingerprint resistant treatment.
– Ennobled matt exclusive grey Idropan V100 structure
– Unit interiors with matt Exclusive grey finishing
– Drawer interiors made of Waterproofed ennobled Idropan V100; exclusive grey aluminium sides
– Drawers from the Blum Legrabox series with integrated stabilisers (over W 90 cm) and soft close. Exclusive Grey finishing
– Groove handle with glass finishing
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-trap included
– Installation-ready for VIEGA drain-trap (item 52K) included upon request
– Fittings hole included upon request
– Drain plug cover with chrome finishing
Characteristics of glass top:
– Made with extra clear safety glass, with heat moulding procedure in the case of integrated washbasins. Tops then undergo a relaxation and internal cold colouring process with water-based varnishes.
Visible surfaces of frosted glass tops are further treated with a surface sanding and formatting process, followed by the application of nanotechnological paints for permanent stain and fingerprint resistance.
Glass: For routine cleaning use normal glass cleaning products or Ph Neutral detergents, being careful to dry well. Do not use paper wool, abrasive sponges, alcohol and detergents that may leave marks. Clean glasses with cotton or synthetic cloths that do not leave residues on glass. The surface of the top is highly resistant to acids, but the internal varnish could be attacked by prolonged contact with acid or base substances. We do not recommend using acid products (anti-lime scale) or base products (bleach, caustic soda). We also recommend avoiding abrupt temperature changes (thermal stress) and not exceeding an operating temperature of 60°.
Water finishes completely free
of styrene on all our furniture.
Wood finishes oil and natural wax.
Painting procedure tested for furniture in humid environments.
Furniture in birch plywood AW100, Idropan waterproof, MDF, solid oak.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Processing at 45 °
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp