1 drawer unit with integrated glossy glass double washbasin top W160cm
Bathroom washbasin unit with drawer and top with integrated double washbasin, size 160cm. glossy glass washbasin, 1cm thick, T1A/T1B and T1C model, drain plug cover with chrome finishing. Unit with visible sides. Drawers, fitted with groove handle, are fully extractable.
Design Falper Studio
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Bathroom unit with drawer and integrated glossy glass double washbasin top T1A/T1B and T1CW, W160cm:
– Viaveneto collection with Matt coloured Ceramilux SSL, matt CRISTALPLANT® BIOBASED washbasins with certified automotive derived paint UNI EN 14688 – 2018 certified glossy lacquered and frosted glass with fingerprint resistant treatment
– Viaveneto Collection available with lacquered MDF, CRISTALPLANT® BIOBASED, Fenix, veneered birch Plywood AW 100
– Unit with matt lacquered MDF fronts and sides with water-based paints on styrene-free polyester base and veneered Birch Plywood AW 100 with open pore and water-based procedure painted wood, waterproofed ennobled exclusive matt grey Idropan V 100 structure.
– Drawer interiors made of Waterproofed ennobled Idropan V100; exclusive grey aluminium sides
– Blum Legrabox series drawers with integrated stabilisers (over W 90 cm) and soft close. Exclusive Grey finishing
– Adjustable high capacity wall hangers with anti-unhooking safety system.
– Unit interiors with Matt Exclusive Grey finishing
– Construction with sides with side closure of groove handle
– Fronts with groove handle
– Optional wooden drawers with dividers, available in all matt and wood finishings.
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-trap included
– Installation-ready for VIEGA (item 52K) drain-trap included upon request
– Fittings hole included upon request
– Drain plug cover with chrome finishing
Characteristics of glass top:
– Made with extra clear safety glass, with heat moulding procedure in the case of integrated washbasins. Tops then undergo a relaxation and internal cold colouring process with water-based varnishes.
– Visible surfaces of frosted glass tops are further treated with a surface sanding and formatting process, followed by the application of nanotechnological paints for permanent stain and fingerprint resistance.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper-down cleaning use solvent-free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti-yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
Glass: For routine cleaning use normal glass cleaning products or Ph Neutral detergents, being careful to dry well. Do not use paper wool, abrasive sponges, alcohol and detergents that may leave marks. Clean glasses with cotton or synthetic cloths that do not leave residues on glass. The surface of the top is highly resistant to acids, but the internal varnish could be attacked by prolonged contact with acid or base substances. We do not recommend using acid products (anti-lime scale) or base products (bleach, caustic soda). We also recommend avoiding abrupt temperature changes (thermal stress) and not exceeding an operating temperature of 60°.
Water finishes completely free
of styrene on all our furniture.
Wood finishes oil and natural wax.
Direct manual lacquering
Glossy and matt lacquered finishes and wood finishes.
Special coloring on request.
Painting procedure tested for furniture in humid environments.
Furniture in birch plywood AW100, Idropan waterproof, MDF, solid oak.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Furniture custom made.
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Bio origins and emission of volatile substances
certified by UL.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored
on the surface.