1 drawer unit with integrated top and double Cristalplant® Bio Active washbasin W140cm
Bathroom washbasin unit with one drawer, width 140cm. Top with double integrated matt Cristalplant® Bio Active washbasin, Mini Roundlux model. Drain plug cover with chrome finishing. The drawer, with 45° edging, is fully extractable. The metal handle is supplied in the same finishing as the unit.
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Bathroom unit with one drawer with top and integrated double Cristalplant® Bio Active Mini Roundlux washbasin, W140cm:
– MDF unit with polymer finishing
– Idropan unit interiors with polymer finishing
– Blum Legrabox series drawers with integrated stabilisers (over W 90 cm) and soft close. Prefinished elm finishing
– P.E.T. fronts, external matt grey or white finishing, internal Elm finishing, 45° finishing
– Aluminium handle with lacquered grey or matt white finishing as standard
– P.E.T. sides with 45° assembly
– Internal parts of unit with prefinished Elm finishing
– Adjustable high capacity wall hangers with anti-unhooking safety system
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-trap included
– Installation-ready for VIEGA (item 52K) drain-trap included upon request
– Drain plug cover with chrome finishing
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® features:
– Biobased (30% GMO-free plant resins)
– Recyclable and reusable as an inert material
– 5-year warranty
– Reaction to fire class 1
– Cigarette burns easily restored
– Anti-yellowing (Lightfastness 1000 h Xenon)
– Resistance to thermal shock (UNI 9429:1989 no defect)
– Scratches and cracks easily restored
– Stains easily restored
– Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
– Certified for USA, Canada and Europe
– Greenguard Gold (BIO origin and volatile substance emission certified by Ul)
– Bio Active version with virucidal, antifungal and self-cleaning properties thanks to a new titanium dioxide-based formulation Virucidal activity is also active against SARS-CoV-2 after a contact time of 30′ and 60”.
Polymer – melamine doors: Especially resistant to scuffing and exposure to UV rays. Clean with a damp cloth with lukewarm water and a delicate detergent. For stubborn stains, use a non-abrasive damp cloth and non-abrasive household detergents.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper-down cleaning use solvent-free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti-yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®: Clean with soapy water or common detergents to remove most of the stains and dirt that can deposit on the surface using a soft sponge or microfiber cloth. In particular, gel, liquid or spray detergents used with a soft cloth are recommended, taking care to rinse and dry the surface well to avoid the accumulation of dirt and limescale. For detergents whose potential aggressiveness is unknown, it is advisable to carry out an application test in a small area that is not visible before using the product. After cleaning, rinse immediately and dry the surface well to avoid the formation of halos. The surface has a good resistance to stains in general; nevertheless, contact with aggressive chemicals such as: acetone, ethyl alcohol, trielina, strong acids or bases, thinners, degreasers, products to unblock drains, abrasive cleaners should be avoided. Avoid contact with highly coloring substances such as ink, cosmetics and dyes.
Avoid prolonged contact with surface cleaners. Do not use metal scrapers, iron brushes, blades, cutter or other tools; also avoid the use of abrasive detergents with micro granules, abrasive sponges and abrasive paper that can scratch the surface. Avoid bumps and falling objects. Avoid thermal stress of the product: do not use boiling water (above 55 ° C-130 ° F) and do not pour hot oils and liquids on the surface. Do not place hot objects, cigarettes or open flames on the surface. Do not use direct hot steam to clean the surface.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Processing at 45 °
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored
on the surface.