Mirrored glass column bathroom unit with hinged door W40cm D20-35cm:
– Construction with wood structures and front doors covered in 4 mm glossy lacquered or frosted tempered glass
– Ennobled matt exclusive grey Idropan V100 structure
– Unit interiors with matt Exclusive grey finishing
– Press-and-open handle included
Characteristics of glass covering:
– Made with extra clear safety glass, with heat moulding procedure in the case of integrated washbasins. Tops then undergo a relaxation and internal cold colouring process with water-based varnishes.
– Visible surfaces of frosted glass tops are further treated with a surface sanding and formatting process, followed by the application of nanotechnological paints for permanent stain and fingerprint resistance.
Glass: For routine cleaning use normal glass cleaning products or Ph Neutral detergents, being careful to dry well. Do not use paper wool, abrasive sponges, alcohol and detergents that may leave marks. Clean glasses with cotton or synthetic cloths that do not leave residues on glass. The surface of the top is highly resistant to acids, but the internal varnish could be attacked by prolonged contact with acid or base substances. We do not recommend using acid products (anti-lime scale) or base products (bleach, caustic soda). We also recommend avoiding abrupt temperature changes (thermal stress) and not exceeding an operating temperature of 60°.
Water finishes completely free
of styrene on all our furniture.
Wood finishes oil and natural wax.
Painting procedure tested for furniture in humid environments.
Furniture in birch plywood AW100, Idropan waterproof, MDF, solid oak.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Processing at 45 °
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp