under the legislative decree no. 196/2003 (personal data protection code), that replaced the law no. 675/1996, we ensure that personal data are processed by respecting the data subjects' rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to privacy, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
Pursuant to article 13 of the legislative decree no. 196/2003 (ex art. 10 law 675/1996) of the aforesaid law, we inform you that:
1. Your data, spontaneously provided, are processed, according to privacy law, for the following purposes:
to carry out commercial activities and operations, to send out commercial information related to the products and activities of Falper s.r.l. and its authorised dealers.
2. Your data are processed on paper and/or through electronic or automated means.
3. Data communication is optional, except when necessary for services carried out to meet your demands or to comply with legal obligation and limited to Italian territory. Data communication related to name, surname, e-mail address and sale point is mandatory to offer you the requested service.
4. Personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or of other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, are sensitive data and are processed under your previous written authorization;
5. All data can be communicated for the exclusive aforesaid purposes to third parties (such as banks and companies dealing with on-line payments) and to our representatives, cooperators and professionals operating on behalf of our firm. Moreover, all data can be communicated without your permission to our subsidiaries and related companies pursuant to art. 2359 c.c. (article 20, paragraph 1, letter h law 675/96).
6. Falper s.r.l., headquartered in via Veneto 7/9 Ozzano Emila_BO P.IVA 00514511203, is the holder of the data processing.
7. Data processing is carried out by the aforesaid office and through electronic and digital systems of online data management and by the personnel, also externally identified, appointed from time to time.
8. Pursuant to art. 7 of the personal data protection code (ex art. 13 of the law no. 675/1996), at any moment you may exercise your rights towards the holder, specifically to know if the processing of data related to you is taking place; to receive communication of the data and their origin without delay, to have them deleted or transformed in anonymous form, to block the data processed in violation of law; to have them updated, corrected or integrated; to receive certification that the above mentioned operations have been brought up to the attention of those to whom were communicated, unless it is impossible or should require efforts clearly disproportionate compared to the right of protection; to fully or partially oppose, for legitimate reasons, your personal data processing even if pertinent to the purpose of the survey.
9. For further information regarding the purposes of data processing or the organization of our company, please visit WWW.FALPER.IT
10. For further information regarding your rights on personal data protection, please visit the website of Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it. Having received the disclosures required by current standards and having read the personal data protection policy pursuant to art. 13, the user, by registering, filling out and submitting this form, agrees under the Legislative Decree 196/2003 to the processing and disclosure of personal data in accordance with modalities and purposes specified in the statement itself.