Cabinet 1 drawer and wall-mounted washbasin on cabinet with built-in countertop L 60-140cm H25cm
Bathroom cabinet column unit with hinged door, width from 60cm to 140cm and height 25cm. Minimum model wall-mounted washbasin with built-in countertop on the left side, width 120cm, depth 45cm and height 25cm. Washbasin available in concrete and marble with drain cover in the same finish. Unit with 45° finishes on front and body. Drawers are fully extractable and available with optional groove handle or press-and-open handles.
Design Design Victor Vasilev
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Cabinet 1 drawer and wall-mounted washbasin on cabinet with built-in countertop, L 60-140cm H25cm:
– Bases for overlying washbasins with wooden or marble top, bevelling
included in the cost of the base.
– Bases with a 45° fronts and sides.
– Blum Legrabox drawers with built-in stabilisers (over
L 90 cm) and soft close. Exclusive Grey Finishing.
– Fronts with optional push, groove or press-and-open handles.
– Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.
– Interior unit parts with Exclusive matt grey finishing.
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-traps included.
– Installation.-ready for VIEGA drain-trap included upon request.
– Optional on request – cat. 2 wood finishes can be requested with continuous grain (in marble)
– Optional on request – Swiss electrical socket + 2 USB sockets with Cabling or two Swiss electrical sockets, which can be positioned on lower drawers (max. L. 90) on the right or left.
– Washbasins available in concrete and marble.
Basic Cement features
High-performance, washable product made from a mixture of cement, selected inert materials and specific additives with class A1 fire resistance, coloured in paste form with iron oxides, used to produce products with a textured appearance. The colouring appears as a pleasant discolouration between products of the same colour: this is a peculiar characteristic of cement as a natural material that must be taken into account much like the presence of small surface micro-holes.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper–down cleaning use solvent–free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti–yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
Common household stains (coffee, oil, wine, Coca Cola, lemon, etc.) are easily removed using water and neutral soap, but more difficult dirt (rust, permanent marker, motor oil, etc.) can also be removed using specific products.
For most stains, we recommend using a good quality pH-neutral soap that can be bought in any supermarket. Sponge cloths, scotch-brite sponges, sorghum brushes can be used for cleaning. Do not use steel wool or wire brushes, sandpaper or other tools that could scratch the surface. Do not use cleaning agents that can scratch, such as abrasive powders or creams, and which contain hydrogen peroxide, hydrofluoric acid, strong bleaching detergents containing chlorine or active oxygen. Avoid using dust-proof sprays or waxes as they may alter the colour and/or surface finish.
1. Clean the washbasin at least once a week using a sponge or a soft cloth and a neutral detergent suitable for stone surfaces.
2. remove standing water that may form on the washbasin surface as stagnation over a long time may cause limescale build-up. 3. Remove any aggressive substance if accidentally poured onto the surface and in any case before any is absorbed by the stone. The protective sealant we apply on all our surfaces creates a temporary barrier to limit the absorption of liquids, however prompt and effective removal of staining agents is the best remedy. Products that may stain the surface include coffee, tea, red wine, nail solvents, self-tanning lotions and hair dyes.
4. Always avoid products which contain acids, bleach, alcohol, especially aggressive products, including all specific ones for limescale removal and abrasive products.
5. One of the main properties of natural stone is its resistance to wear, therefore soft brushes can be used without fear of causing damage. However, avoid using abrasive sponges or steel scrubbers. For especially stubborn stains, we recommend using the product fIIA PS87.
Customisation available on units.
Birch plywood AW100, Idropan MDF and solid Oak.
45 degrees edge.
Polyurethane glue. Painting tested for humid ambients.
Direct manual varnishing. Special finishings on request.
BLUM Legrabox drawers as standard for all collections.
Drawer stabilizers as standard over 100 cm.
Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.