Bathroom column cabinet unit with 45° edging and hinged door with choice of right or left opening:
– MDF unit with polymer finishing
– Idropan unit interiors with polymer finishing
– P.E.T. fronts with external matt grey or white finishing, Elm interior finishing, 45° finishing
– Aluminium handles with lacquered grey or matt white finishing as standard
– P.E.T. sides with 45° finishing
– Prefinished Elm interior unit parts
– Adjustable high capacity wall hangers with anti-unhooking safety system
Polymer – melamine doors: Especially resistant to scuffing and exposure to UV rays. Clean with a damp cloth with lukewarm water and a delicate detergent. For stubborn stains, use a non-abrasive damp cloth and non-abrasive household detergents.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper-down cleaning use solvent-free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti-yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Processing at 45 °
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored
on the surface.