1. Clean the washbasin at least once a week using a sponge or a soft cloth and a neutral detergent suitable for stone surfaces.
2. remove standing water that may form on the washbasin surface as stagnation over a long time may cause limescale build-up. 3. Remove any aggressive substance if accidentally poured onto the surface and in any case before any is absorbed by the stone. The protective sealant we apply on all our surfaces creates a temporary barrier to limit the absorption of liquids, however prompt and effective removal of staining agents is the best remedy. Products that may stain the surface include coffee, tea, red wine, nail solvents, self-tanning lotions and hair dyes.
4. Always avoid products which contain acids, bleach, alcohol, especially aggressive products, including all specific ones for limescale removal and abrasive products.
5. One of the main properties of natural stone is its resistance to wear, therefore soft brushes can be used without fear of causing damage. However, avoid using abrasive sponges or steel scrubbers. For especially stubborn stains, we recommend using the product fIIA PS87.
Metal: Use normal neutral type and delicate detergents for household cleaning to be applied with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, taking care not to rub against the satin-finish grain if present. Rinse with warm water and dry with a non-abrasive dry cloth. Do not use any acid detergent, solvent or aggressive substance. Especially avoid using products for cleaning stainless steel (like Sidol or Smac) because their characteristic function of removing chromium oxide from the surface of untreated glossy steel would remove the oxide that generates the titanium surface finish effect.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper-down cleaning use solvent-free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti-yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Bio origins and emission of volatile substances
certified by UL.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored on the surface.