Oval Cristalplant® Bio Active countertop basin 59x39cm:
– Drain plug cover with matt Cristalplant® Bio Active finishing.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® features:
– Biobased (30% GMO-free plant resins)
– Recyclable and reusable as an inert material
– 5-year warranty
– Reaction to fire class 1
– Cigarette burns easily restored
– Anti-yellowing (Lightfastness 1000 h Xenon)
– Resistance to thermal shock (UNI 9429:1989 no defect)
– Scratches and cracks easily restored
– Stains easily restored
– Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
– Certified for USA, Canada and Europe
– Greenguard Gold (BIO origin and volatile substance emission certified by Ul)
– Bio Active version with virucidal, antifungal and self-cleaning properties thanks to a new titanium dioxide-based formulation Virucidal activity is also active against SARS-CoV-2 after a contact time of 30′ and 60”.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®: Clean with soapy water or common detergents to remove most of the stains and dirt that can deposit on the surface using a soft sponge or microfiber cloth. In particular, gel, liquid or spray detergents used with a soft cloth are recommended, taking care to rinse and dry the surface well to avoid the accumulation of dirt and limescale. For detergents whose potential aggressiveness is unknown, it is advisable to carry out an application test in a small area that is not visible before using the product. After cleaning, rinse immediately and dry the surface well to avoid the formation of halos. The surface has a good resistance to stains in general; nevertheless, contact with aggressive chemicals such as: acetone, ethyl alcohol, trielina, strong acids or bases, thinners, degreasers, products to unblock drains, abrasive cleaners should be avoided. Avoid contact with highly coloring substances such as ink, cosmetics and dyes.
Avoid prolonged contact with surface cleaners. Do not use metal scrapers, iron brushes, blades, cutter or other tools; also avoid the use of abrasive detergents with micro granules, abrasive sponges and abrasive paper that can scratch the surface. Avoid bumps and falling objects. Avoid thermal stress of the product: do not use boiling water (above 55 ° C-130 ° F) and do not pour hot oils and liquids on the surface. Do not place hot objects, cigarettes or open flames on the surface. Do not use direct hot steam to clean the surface.
Bio origins and emission of volatile substances
certified by UL.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored on the surface.