Fittings kit for bidet h15.5 with top spout and wall mounted hydroprogressive control.
– Brushed Aisi 316L stainless steel spouts
– Brushed or matt black painted Aisi 316L stainless steel tap structure
– Aisi stainless steel hydroprogressive mixer levers or hot/cold tap with hide-away clamping system
– Hydroprogressive mixer or ceramic built-in wall or top mounted screwdown
– Falper tap fittings come with a 10 year warranty, limited to 3 years for internal parts and finishings
Titanium finish stainless steel: Use normal neutral type and delicate detergents for household cleaning to be applied with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, taking care not to rub against the satin-finish grain if present. Rinse with warm water and dry with a non-abrasive dry cloth. Do not use any acid detergent, solvent or aggressive substance. Especially avoid using products for cleaning stainless steel (like Sidol or Smac) because their characteristic function of removing chromium oxide from the surface of untreated glossy steel would remove the oxide that generates the titanium surface finish effect.