Self supporting wooden top with 1 drawer cabinet unit and Cristalplant® Bio Active countertop basin W160-240cm
Bathroom washbasin unit with self-supporting top, one drawer cabinet unit and countertop basin. Oval Cristalplant® Bio Active washbasin Ciotola model, with Cristalplant® Bio Active drain plug cover, available on right or left side of unit. Self-supporting wooden top with width from 160cm to 240cm. cabinet unit with a single, fully extractable drawer, handle options: metal, stainless steel, press-and-open, horizontal milling, pocket and groove.
Design Falper Studio
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Bathroom unit with self supporting wooden top, one drawer cabinet unit and Cristalplant® Bio Active Ciotola countertop basin, W160-240cm:
– Cabinet unit with drawers from the Blum Legrabox series with integrated stabilisers (over L90 cm) and soft close. Exclusive Grey finishing
– Unit with adjustable high capacity wall hangers with anti-unhooking safety system.
– Unit with fronts with optional handles of choice
– Top with white support bracket with adjustment
– Top with Folding assembly
– Self-supporting solid oak tops treated with wax and natural oil
– Top with hole for falper washbasins and list extras (optional)
– Self-supporting top with brackets to support included top
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® features:
– Biobased (30% GMO-free plant resins)
– Recyclable and reusable as an inert material
– 5-year warranty
– Reaction to fire class 1
– Cigarette burns easily restored
– Anti-yellowing (Lightfastness 1000 h Xenon)
– Resistance to thermal shock (UNI 9429:1989 no defect)
– Scratches and cracks easily restored
– Stains easily restored
– Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
– Certified for USA, Canada and Europe
– Greenguard Gold (BIO origin and volatile substance emission certified by Ul)
– Bio Active version with virucidal, antifungal and self-cleaning properties thanks to a new titanium dioxide-based formulation Virucidal activity is also active against SARS-CoV-2 after a contact time of 30′ and 60”.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper-down cleaning use solvent-free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti-yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®: Clean with soapy water or common detergents to remove most of the stains and dirt that can deposit on the surface using a soft sponge or microfiber cloth. In particular, gel, liquid or spray detergents used with a soft cloth are recommended, taking care to rinse and dry the surface well to avoid the accumulation of dirt and limescale. For detergents whose potential aggressiveness is unknown, it is advisable to carry out an application test in a small area that is not visible before using the product. After cleaning, rinse immediately and dry the surface well to avoid the formation of halos. The surface has a good resistance to stains in general; nevertheless, contact with aggressive chemicals such as: acetone, ethyl alcohol, trielina, strong acids or bases, thinners, degreasers, products to unblock drains, abrasive cleaners should be avoided. Avoid contact with highly coloring substances such as ink, cosmetics and dyes.
Avoid prolonged contact with surface cleaners. Do not use metal scrapers, iron brushes, blades, cutter or other tools; also avoid the use of abrasive detergents with micro granules, abrasive sponges and abrasive paper that can scratch the surface. Avoid bumps and falling objects. Avoid thermal stress of the product: do not use boiling water (above 55 ° C-130 ° F) and do not pour hot oils and liquids on the surface. Do not place hot objects, cigarettes or open flames on the surface. Do not use direct hot steam to clean the surface.
Water finishes completely free
of styrene on all our furniture.
Wood finishes oil and natural wax.
Direct manual lacquering
Glossy and matt lacquered finishes and wood finishes.
Special coloring on request.
Painting procedure tested for furniture in humid environments.
Furniture in birch plywood AW100, Idropan waterproof, MDF, solid oak.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Furniture custom made.
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Bio origins and emission of volatile substances
certified by UL.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored
on the surface.