Square mirror with front lights and Led back lighting, aluminium profiles, W60-180cm:
– 3 cm fire-resistant plywood structure
– Solidcore panel, Led backlit (3000 K), front Led and Led back lit on 4 sides. front Led lighting with colour temperature of 4000 K CRi > 80.
– Mirror with painted or anodised aluminium profiles – 4mm straight edge mirrors, eco-friendly as in compliance with the European RoHS Directive (2002/95/EC) with high corrosion resistance.
– Stainless steel wall hooks
– New generation, compact and lightweight composite material, 100% recyclable and moisture resistant.
– Painted or anodised aluminium frames
– Led backlighting available (upon request) with a colour temperature of 3000 K CRi > 80
Metal: Use normal neutral type and delicate detergents for household cleaning to be applied with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, taking care not to rub against the satin-finish grain if present. Rinse with warm water and dry with a non-abrasive dry cloth. Do not use any acid detergent, solvent or aggressive substance. Especially avoid using products for cleaning stainless steel (like Sidol or Smac) because their characteristic function of removing chromium oxide from the surface of untreated glossy steel would remove the oxide that generates the titanium surface finish effect.
Glass: For routine cleaning use normal glass cleaning products or Ph Neutral detergents, being careful to dry well. Do not use paper wool, abrasive sponges, alcohol and detergents that may leave marks. Clean glasses with cotton or synthetic cloths that do not leave residues on glass. The surface of the top is highly resistant to acids, but the internal varnish could be attacked by prolonged contact with acid or base substances. We do not recommend using acid products (anti-lime scale) or base products (bleach, caustic soda). We also recommend avoiding abrupt temperature changes (thermal stress) and not exceeding an operating temperature of 60°.
Lighting system “OLED”
LED and OLED lights
with CRI index > 80
Dimmable Make Up light
from 3000 to 4000 K
CRI > 80