Unit with double hinged door and double drawer L80cm D35m H150
Bathroom cabinet unit with double hinged door and double inner drawer, width 80cm, height 150cm, depth 35cm. Furniture finished internally and externally. Doors with matt black painted aluminium frame and dark grey glass. Shelves with matt black painted aluminium frame and dark grey glass. .
Design Design Andrea Federici
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Unit with double hinged door and double drawer, L80cm D35m H150:
– Unit with matt lacquered MDF fronts and sides with water-based paints on styrene-free polyester base and veneered Birch Plywood AW 100 with open pore and water-based procedure painted wood, waterproofed exclusive matt grey Idropan V 100 melamine structure
– Columns finished internally and externally
– Doors with matt black painted aluminium frame and dark grey glass. 180° opening
– Shelves with matt black painted aluminium frame and dark grey glass
– Full-extension wooden drawers with Blum runners
– Full-height vertical lighting on the sides
– Adjustable wall attachments
– Interior vertical LED lighting included
Glass: For routine cleaning use normal glass cleaning products or pH Neutral detergents, being careful to dry well. Do not use paper wool, abrasive sponges, alcohol and detergents that may leave marks. Clean glasses with cotton or synthetic cloths that do not leave residues on glass. The surface of the top is highly resistant to acids, but the internal varnish could be attacked by prolonged contact with acid or base substances. We do not recommend using acid products (anti-lime scale) or base products (bleach, caustic soda). We also recommend avoiding abrupt temperature changes (thermal stress) and not exceeding an operating temperature of 60°.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper–down cleaning use solvent–free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti–yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
Birch plywood AW100, Idropan MDF and solid Oak.
Polyurethane glue. Painting tested for humid ambients.
Direct manual varnishing. Special finishings on request.
BLUM Legrabox drawers as standard for all collections.
Drawer stabilizers as standard over 100 cm.
Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.