Wall-mounted towel rack with shelf, L60 x D10,4cm:
– Stainless steel Aisi 316L available in brushed stainless steel or brushed stainless steel|brushed matt black.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® features:
– Biobased (30% GMO-free plant resins)
– Recyclable and reusable as an inert material
– 5-year warranty
– Reaction to fire class 1
– Cigarette burns easily restored
– Anti-yellowing (Lightfastness 1000 h Xenon)
– Resistance to thermal shock (UNI 9429:1989 no defect)
– Scratches and cracks easily restored
– Stains easily restored
– Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
– Certified for USA, Canada and Europe
– Greenguard Gold (BIO origin and volatile substance emission certified by Ul)
– Bio Active version with virucidal, antifungal and self-cleaning properties thanks to a new titanium dioxide-based formulation Virucidal activity is also active against SARS-CoV-2 after a contact time of 30′ and 60”.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper–down cleaning use solvent–free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti–yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®: Clean CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® with soapy water or common detergents to remove most stains and dirt that may deposit on the surface. We do not recommend the use of aggressive chemical products such as acetone, trychloroethylene, acids or strong bases. CRISTALPLANT® BIOBASED is an even material throughout its thickness and can therefore be protected from surface aggressions such as scratches, cigarette burns and stubborn stains by using an abrasive Scotch Brite® (3m trademark) sponge and a common abrasive cleaner. Smooth the surface of the damaged part. If the defect is still visible, sand again with very fine paper.
Stainless steel: Use normal neutral type and delicate detergents for household cleaning to be applied with a non–abrasive sponge or cloth, taking care not to rub against the satin-finish grain if present. Rinse with warm water and dry with a non-abrasive dry cloth. Do not use any acid detergent, solvent or aggressive substance. Especially avoid using products for cleaning stainless steel (like Sidol or Smac) because their characteristic function of removing chromium oxide from the surface of untreated glossy steel would remove the oxide that generates the titanium surface finish effect.