Home / Testo email autorizzazione librerie Immagini
You have requested the images attached to our marketing department and therefore expressly accepted all the indications that regulate their use shown below:
1) The photographic material made available is the exclusive property of FALPER S.r.l., which grants its use to the applicant without any exclusivity and under the following conditions.
2) The use is authorized only for the insertion of images in catalogs or on WEB sites, provided that they do not also entail the possibility of direct sale to the public and / or online sale of the products.
2b) The publication of our images without the logo and / or without Falper authorization will result in immediate notice for their removal and any reprinting of what has been made, except for the quantification of the greater damage.
3) The publication or reproduction in any way of the images must always be accompanied or in any case associated with the FALPER brand and with the express specification, in a specific caption, that the image refers to one or more FALPER products or product lines. 4) The use is limited to the duration of the commercial relationship with the applicant; upon its termination, for any reason, or following a specific and unquestionable request by FALPER, the applicant himself must immediately cease any form of use of the product images, removing them from the WEB sites and / or from the catalogs in which they have been reproduced.
5) It is expressly forbidden to make changes of any kind to the images; it is also forbidden to assign or grant use to third parties, for any reason and / or for any reason.
6) The use of images for the purpose of carrying out promotional or advertising campaigns is expressly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing by FALPER, subject to prior approval of the way the advertising campaign is carried out by its marketing department.
7) In any case, the applicant will be the only person liable towards third parties, for any damage that may arise from the use of the images, expressly undertaking to indemnify FALPER from any claim or compensation claim made by third parties.
Falper Srl will process the personal data submitted in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 regarding the protection of personal data. The data processing will be carried out using computerized means in accordance with the minimum security requirements for purposes relating to statistical and market research, as well as for marketing and promotional events. In accordance with the same Law, the user will have the right to object to the processing of the data itself at any time, as well as to obtain the deletion or modification of the data at no charge. The data controller is Falper Srl, no. 7-9 Via Veneto, 40064 Ozzano Emilia, Bologna (Italy): email@example.com