1 drawer unit and built-in Cristalplant Bio Active washbasin top L 120-160cm
Bathroom cabinet column unit with drawer and built-in washbasin top, width from 120cm to 160cm. Crtistalplant Bio Active bevelled top with built-in central washbasin and Cristalplant Bio Active drain. Unit with 45° finishes on front and body. Drawers are fully extractable and available with optional groove handle or press-and-open handles.
Design Design Victor Vasilev
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
1 drawer unit with built-in CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® washbasin top, L 120-160cm:
– Bases for built-in washbasin in bevelled CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®;
– Bases with a 45° fronts and sides.
– Blum Legrabox drawers with built-in stabilisers (over
L 90 cm) and soft close. Exclusive Grey Finishing.
– Fronts with optional push, groove or press-and-open handles.
– Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.
– Interior unit parts with Exclusive matt grey finishing.
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-traps included.
– Installation.-ready for VIEGA drain-trap included upon request.
– Optional on request – cat. 2 wood finishes can be requested with continuous grain (in marble)
– Optional on request – Swiss electrical socket + 2 USB sockets with Cabling or two Swiss electrical sockets, which can be positioned on lower drawers (max. L. 90) on the right or left.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® features:
– Biobased (30% GMO-free plant resins)
– Recyclable and reusable as an inert material
– 5-year warranty
– Reaction to fire class 1
– Cigarette burns easily restored
– Anti-yellowing (Lightfastness 1000 h Xenon)
– Resistance to thermal shock (UNI 9429:1989 no defect)
– Scratches and cracks easily restored
– Stains easily restored
– Hypo-allergenic and non-toxic
– Certified for USA, Canada and Europe
– Greenguard Gold (BIO origin and volatile substance emission certified by Ul)
– Bio Active version with virucidal, antifungal and self-cleaning properties thanks to a new titanium dioxide-based formulation Virucidal activity is also active against SARS-CoV-2 after a contact time of 30′ and 60”.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper–down cleaning use solvent–free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti–yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®: Clean CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® with soapy water or common detergents to remove most stains and dirt that may deposit on the surface. We do not recommend the use of aggressive chemical products such as acetone, trychloroethylene, acids or strong bases. CRISTALPLANT® BIOBASED is an even material throughout its thickness and can therefore be protected from surface aggressions such as scratches, cigarette burns and stubborn stains by using an abrasive Scotch Brite® (3m trademark) sponge and a common abrasive cleaner. Smooth the surface of the damaged part. If the defect is still visible, sand again with very fine paper.
Customisation available on units.
Birch plywood AW100, Idropan MDF and solid Oak.
45 degrees edge.
Polyurethane glue. Painting tested for humid ambients.
Direct manual varnishing. Special finishings on request.
BLUM Legrabox drawers as standard for all collections.
Drawer stabilizers as standard over 100 cm.
Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.