1 drawer unit and built-in marble washbasin top L 120-160cm
Bathroom cabinet column unit with drawer and built-in washbasin top, width from 120cm to 160cm. Bevelled marble top with built-in central washbasin and marble drain. Unit with 45° finishes on front and body. Drawers are fully extractable and available with optional groove handle or press-and-open handles.
Design Design Victor Vasilev
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
1 drawer unit with built-in marble washbasin top, L 120-160cm:
– Bases for built-in washbasin in bevelled marble;
– Bases with a 45° fronts and sides.
– Blum Legrabox drawers with built-in stabilisers (over
L 90 cm) and soft close. Exclusive Grey Finishing.
– Fronts with optional push, groove or press-and-open handles.
– Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.
– Interior unit parts with Exclusive matt grey finishing.
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-traps included.
– Installation.-ready for VIEGA drain-trap included upon request.
– Optional on request – cat. 2 wood finishes can be requested with continuous grain (in marble)
– Optional on request – Swiss electrical socket + 2 USB sockets with Cabling or two Swiss electrical sockets, which can be positioned on lower drawers (max. L. 90) on the right or left.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper–down cleaning use solvent–free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti–yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
1. Clean the washbasin at least once a week using a sponge or a soft cloth and a neutral detergent suitable for stone surfaces.
2. remove standing water that may form on the washbasin surface as stagnation over a long time may cause limescale build-up. 3. Remove any aggressive substance if accidentally poured onto the surface and in any case before any is absorbed by the stone. The protective sealant we apply on all our surfaces creates a temporary barrier to limit the absorption of liquids, however prompt and effective removal of staining agents is the best remedy. Products that may stain the surface include coffee, tea, red wine, nail solvents, self-tanning lotions and hair dyes.
4. Always avoid products which contain acids, bleach, alcohol, especially aggressive products, including all specific ones for limescale removal and abrasive products.
5. One of the main properties of natural stone is its resistance to wear, therefore soft brushes can be used without fear of causing damage. However, avoid using abrasive sponges or steel scrubbers. For especially stubborn stains, we recommend using the product fIIA PS87.
Customisation available on units.
Birch plywood AW100, Idropan MDF and solid Oak.
45 degrees edge.
Polyurethane glue. Painting tested for humid ambients.
Direct manual varnishing. Special finishings on request.
BLUM Legrabox drawers as standard for all collections.
Drawer stabilizers as standard over 100 cm.
Adjustable high capacity wall connections with scratch-proof safety system.