Round marble countertop basin D56cm:
– Marble drain plug cover
– Fitted to the unit top with screws
– In the marble version, washbasins are treated with a protective sealant to increase surface resistance to any aggressive agents.
1. Clean the washbasin at least once a week using a sponge or a soft cloth and a neutral detergent suitable for stone surfaces.
2. remove standing water that may form on the washbasin surface as stagnation over a long time may cause limescale build-up. 3. Remove any aggressive substance if accidentally poured onto the surface and in any case before any is absorbed by the stone. The protective sealant we apply on all our surfaces creates a temporary barrier to limit the absorption of liquids, however prompt and effective removal of staining agents is the best remedy. Products that may stain the surface include coffee, tea, red wine, nail solvents, self-tanning lotions and hair dyes.
4. Always avoid products which contain acids, bleach, alcohol, especially aggressive products, including all specific ones for limescale removal and abrasive products.
5. One of the main properties of natural stone is its resistance to wear, therefore soft brushes can be used without fear of causing damage. However, avoid using abrasive sponges or steel scrubbers. For especially stubborn stains, we recommend using the product fIIA PS87.
Bio origins and emission of volatile substances
certified by UL.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored on the surface.