Unit with 2 drawers and Cristalplant® Bio Active countertop basin L140cm
Bathroom washbasin unit with one drawer, width 140cm. Matt Cristalplant® Bio Active double countertop basin Quattro.Zero model with Cristalplant® Bio Active drain plug cover. Unit with 45° finishes on front and body. Drawers are fully extractable and available with optional groove handle or press-and-open handles.
The contents of this file provide an overview of the range of available sizes and finishings. Download the PDF of finishings or contact our retailers to discover our complete offering.
Bathroom unit with double drawer, double Cristalplant® Bio Active Quattro.Zero countertop basin, L140cm:
– Matt Cristalplant® Bio Active basins. Matt coloured Cristalplant® Bio Active with certified automotive derived paint UNI EN 14688 – 2018 certified
– Compositions made up of independent bases with 45° finishing
– Drawers from the Blum Legrabox series with stabilisers (over L 90 cm) and soft close integrated. Exclusive Grey Finishing
– Fronts with optional groove or press-and-open handles
– Adjustable high capacity wall hangers with anti-unhooking safety system.
– Open parts in 10 mm thick wood
– Internal parts of unit made of waterproofed ennobled Idropan V100 and matt Exclusive grey aluminium sides with Legrabox system, fully extractable, with soft close and stabilisers as standard over 90 cm
– Unit with matt lacquered MDF with water-based paints on styrene-free polyester base and veneered Birch Plywood AW 100 with open pore and water-based procedure painted wood,
– Installation-ready for STANDARD drain-trap included
– Installation-ready for VIEGA drain-trap included upon request
– Tap hole included upon request
– Drain plug cover with Cristalplant® Bio Active finishing
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE® features:
– Biobased (30% GMO-free plant resins)
– Recyclable and reusable as an inert material
– 5-year warranty
– Reaction to fire class 1
– Cigarette burns easily restored
– Anti-yellowing (Lightfastness 1000 h Xenon)
– Resistance to thermal shock (UNI 9429:1989 no defect)
– Scratches and cracks easily restored
– Stains easily restored
– Hypoallergenic and non-toxic
– Certified for USA, Canada and Europe
– Greenguard Gold (BIO origin and volatile substance emission certified by Ul)
– Bio Active version with virucidal, antifungal and self-cleaning properties thanks to a new titanium dioxide-based formulation Virucidal activity is also active against SARS-CoV-2 after a contact time of 30′ and 60”.
Wood finishings: Clean with a damp cloth; for deeper-down cleaning use solvent-free glass cleaning products and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine, solvents or acetone. Important: paints used for wood are waterproofed, anti-yellowing and should not be scratched or subjected to high temperatures. Do not use furniture wax. Remember that even after finishing, wood behaves like a natural material and remains sensitive to heat and humidity. Avoid standing water by drying wooden parts after each use.
Lacquered products: Clean with a damp cloth; for more thorough cleaning, add liquid detergents to water, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive products or products containing chlorine or acetone.
CRISTALPLANT BIO ACTIVE®: Clean with soapy water or common detergents to remove most of the stains and dirt that can deposit on the surface using a soft sponge or microfiber cloth. In particular, gel, liquid or spray detergents used with a soft cloth are recommended, taking care to rinse and dry the surface well to avoid the accumulation of dirt and limescale. For detergents whose potential aggressiveness is unknown, it is advisable to carry out an application test in a small area that is not visible before using the product. After cleaning, rinse immediately and dry the surface well to avoid the formation of halos. The surface has a good resistance to stains in general; nevertheless, contact with aggressive chemicals such as: acetone, ethyl alcohol, trielina, strong acids or bases, thinners, degreasers, products to unblock drains, abrasive cleaners should be avoided. Avoid contact with highly coloring substances such as ink, cosmetics and dyes.
Avoid prolonged contact with surface cleaners. Do not use metal scrapers, iron brushes, blades, cutter or other tools; also avoid the use of abrasive detergents with micro granules, abrasive sponges and abrasive paper that can scratch the surface. Avoid bumps and falling objects. Avoid thermal stress of the product: do not use boiling water (above 55 ° C-130 ° F) and do not pour hot oils and liquids on the surface. Do not place hot objects, cigarettes or open flames on the surface. Do not use direct hot steam to clean the surface.
Water finishes completely free
of styrene on all our furniture.
Wood finishes oil and natural wax.
Direct manual lacquering
Painting procedure tested for furniture in humid environments.
Furniture in birch plywood AW100, Idropan waterproof, MDF, solid oak.
Certified E1 / Carb2
Processing at 45 °
BLUM Legrabox drawers
as standard on all collections.
Stabilizers and synchronizers
standard over 100 cm.
High-capacity wall mounts
with anti-jamming system.
Accurate assembly with before recording of drawers and doors.
Quality control of each piece of furniture.
Anti-yellowing. Light resistance 1000 h xenon lamp
Thermal shock resistant.
UNI 9429: 1989.
Certified for USA, CANADA
and for Europe.
Hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
Scratches and breaks easily restored
on the surface.